In order to put an end to cross-region sale, restrain rampant counterfeits, get hold of the latest information on your products in real time and help with marketing, we are assigning every product a unique item code and hoping to achieve the following goals:
- Build a product tagging system
Uniqueness of tagging, establish connection among product-in the box-carton for your production line, accurate information grabbing, accurate tagging system
- Enrich consumer application
Through scanning QR code by cell phones of end-market Achieve product tracking, distinguishing between the real thing and counterfeit, and mobilize your channels with points management
- Achieve effective channel management
Achieve efficient channel management for Yinlong from warehouse to dealers and retailers’ precise, real-time data capture
- Precise direction tracking
Real time product tracking, data synchronization, adapting to the trend of the big-time era
- Integrate various systems
Compatible with various mainstream systems, highly open and expandable
Set the benchmark for industrial asset tracking, indoor, outdoor positioning and remote sensing application.
Special washable tag designed for plastic recyclable rotables, suitable for highly-challenging items that are used in harsh environment and to hold substance that contains lots of water.
Suitable for disposable tag used in logistics domain.
Compact long, narrow multi-purpose tag, suitable for asset identification management running on global frequency band.
Easy-to-use metal-resistant RFID ultra high frequency (UHF) flexible tag, compact, may be mounted to curved surface, suitable for electronic device and industrial equipment identification such as cable, pipeline, etc.
Specifically designed for matching of various components, be it made of plastic or metal, flat-surfaced or curved-surfaced, on the back of the tag’s flexible structure are firm adhesive strips, which make it a durable identification product widely used in car battery, plastic component and so forth.
C1G2 standard hard tag that combines high performance, safety and usability together, very easy to install.
A metal-resistant tag of superior performance, suitable for logistics management, traffic management domain.
Easy-to-use metal-resistant RFID flexible tag, suitable for IT assets, enterprise assets, high value products and management of tools’ identify.
Xenon™ is a tear-resistant tag that has combined many virtues together , such as small in size, extremely tear-resistant, stable performance, long reading distance and so forth,
Brand protection are faced with new challenges
RFID is a flexible application technology that’s maneuverable, simple, practical and particularly suitable for automation control. Since identification must be done without any manual intervention, it supports both read-only and read-write mode without touching or aiming; it works well under all kinds of harsh conditions: short-distance RF products can work in harsh environment such as oil stain and dust. You may use it to replace bar code, e.g. tracking items on factory’s assembly line; long-distance RF products are mainly used in transportation and it has a read range up to tens of meters,e.g. auto fare collection or vehicle identification. Its unique superior is beyond the reach of other recognition technologies.
Problems faced by many enterprises
- Low transparency of channel inventory, poor circulation monitoring.
- Unable to track product circulation, dealers’ cross-region sales
- Cross-region sales between middlemen: Unbalanced supply-demand between different places
- Cargo may be undersold in two places for the sake of quick turnover.
- An even worse malicious phenomenon of cross-region sale is that dealers mix counterfeits up with authentic ones and try to grab for a market share.
WinSafe owns electronic tags, intelligent labels and readers of nearly 100 variety/technologies, which are in line with many protocols such as ISO 15693, ISO18000, EPC C1G2 and so forth. Characterized by its long reading range, adaptability to high-speed mobility, great information capacity, multi-tag identification, it may be widely used in many fields such as book and file management, liquor anti-counterfeiting, livestock breeding and meat tracing, asset tracking, logistics and supply chain, motor vehicles, clothes, access control, tickets and so forth.
RFID lead you on a journey of intelligent protection
- Convenient and quick reading: Light source not needed for data reading, may even be done through exterior package. Greater effective read range, which may reach up to 30 meters in the case of active tag with built-in battery.
- Quick identification: Once the tag is within its magnetic field, the reader can immediately read the information it carries and is capable of dealing with multiple tags at the same time so as to achieve bulk identification.
- Huge data capacity: QR bar code(PDF417) with the greatest data capacity can only store 2725 numbers; and its memory capacity is even smaller when there are letters; RFID tags may be expanded to tens of thousands based on users’ demands;
- Long service life and broad scope of application: its radio communication allows it to be used in highly contaminated and radioactive environment where there are dust and oil stain, and its closed package gives it a service life that’s much longer than that of printed bar code;
- Tag data may be dynamically changed: You may write data using a programmer, thereby rendering RFID tag the feature of interactive portable data fie and the write time is shorter compared to bar code printing;
- Superior security: Not only can you embed or attach it to products of different shapes and types, you can also set password for the reading and writing of tag data, thus making it even more secure;
- Dynamic real-time communication: The tag communicates with reader at a frequency of 50~100 times per second. As long as any item with RFID tag appears within the reader’s effective read range, it will be able to track and monitor the item’s position.