You have no items in your shopping cart.
Founded in 1949, COFCO has grown from a company that was solely engaged in grain and oil export and import into a huge international food dealer that has combined agricultural products trading, logistics, processing and grain and oil product manufacturing and selling together after more than 6 decades of development. It now provides nearly a quarter of the world’s population with grain and oil. The report of the 19th National Congress of the CPC claimed that “it plans to further the reform of its state-owned enterprises, develop mixed-ownership economy and create world-class enterprises with global competitiveness”. From Jan to Nov 2017, COFCO made a total profit of 9.8 billion yuan and accomplished a year-on-year growth of 78%. It’s expected that its full-year profit will be more than 10 billion, which sets a new high for COFCO and lays the foundation for further creating a world-class food dealer.
- Counterfeits and cross-region sales are becoming increasingly severe, and effective measures must be taken to prevent such phenomenon;
- Cross-region sale and hoarding are found, and effective measures must be taken to manage dealer system.
- Due to the varied product properties, shapes and categories of the food and beverage industry, there are a variety of ways and methods to pack these products, which puts a very high requirement on product tagging;
- Since most food and beverage enterprises are characterized by centralized production, large output of a single product, highly automated production line and large amount of outgoing products, their logistics operation are particularly strenuous and crushing;
- Due to the varied product properties and shapes of the food and beverage industry, there are many levels of distribution channels, the logistics tracking chain is very complicated and there are countless cross-region sales.
- Production line tagging: Reasonable changes have been made based on customer demands and the system’s native defects without interfering with existing production; help to achieve OEE counting.
- Product anti-counterfeit: Achieve product anti-counterfeiting, monitor key information such as raw material, production, warehousing, logistics and so forth and wipe out counterfeits through item code as well as RFID tag.
- Channel distribution management: Shared information platform for enterprise and external resources, such as dealers, retailers, third-party logistics and consumers. Also capable of exchanging data with ERP.
- Supply chain cooperative system: Seamless connection of various links, achieve whole-process monitoring of materials, total control of clients and reasonable allocation of funds.
- Product tracing and tracking: Built on the basis of various IOT technologies such as One-Item-One-Code, big data, etc. Modules involved include product management, channel control, logistics regulation and alarm handling.
- Help enterprises manage their vast distribution channels in a speedy manner, resolve the conflict between mismatched sales and production as well as the unbalanced inventories in different regions; so that company managers can timely and accurately get hold of the operating process, business data and problems in various links of their logistics management, and make evaluation using the business statistics provided by the system, make timely and correct decisions, and manage and control their overall logistics and sales.
- Capable of quickly and efficiently finding the problematic raw material or processing link. May recall the products and take targets punitive measures when needed to improve product quality;
- Achieve management of raw material warehouse and finished product warehouse. Achieve information management of storage using bar code, QR code as well as RFID-related technologies;
- Build a customer database for the company, establish customer delicacy management, make more profits for the company and provide important data basis for the company’s decision-making.